Friday 2 November 2012

Week 3 Reflection

What: This week we went to Badminton. First we did stretches then we had a warm-up game. Then we got into a competition. If you lost well then you rotate to another court where the other person lost. If you win  you will have to face the other person that won. If you had a draw you had to do paper, scissors, rock. I won two, lost two and drew two. Yesterday we did Kapa Haka. We did our Haka Powhiri  it was loud, we learnt a new song it was about fingers and how many fingers you had. Then we got into a game of Maui, Matau. I got closer than I normally do to winning. But Caleb E won. On Monday we had bike safety with Constable Val. Some people brought their bikes to school and Constable Val set up an obstacle course. We went out to the obstacle course and there were cones, a ladder and a stop sign and a ramp. We painted our initials and I am doing all the techniques that we learnt.

So What: This week our habit of mind is to take responsible risks I have learnt how to use different techniques in art and I have learnt how to get closer to winning at  Maui Matau.


Now What: Next Week I want to try not to get kicked out of the class and to finish all of my work so I can go swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment