Thursday 29 November 2012

Room 15's Camp Day Two

Room 15 had a very exciting day on Wednesday. 
First we went to the Kuirau Park we went around and had a look at all the steam pools. There was steaming pools with just normal water but then we got a bit further ahead and we saw some hot, steaming, smelly, bubbly mud pools. They were very smelly. 
We left Kuirau Park and went to the Gondola and the Luge. First we went up on the Gondola's to get to the Luge. We had to wait for a bit before we went on the Luge. We got 2 turns on the Luge. First we started off with beginners. After we had a ride on the beginners we went back up on the chair lift for our second turn but this time we got to choose what difficulty we wanted to go on. I picked advanced. I was going really fast and unexpectedly a ramp came up and when I went up it I thought I was flying. There was also a tilt when you were driving. It felt like you were going to tip over and I got to the end without crashing.
After the luge and the Gondola we went to the Lion Park. We got to pat some lion cubs. We went over to see some big lions. The biggest lions name was called Max and their were a lot more lions too. The lion keeper was giving the lions horse meat. When I looked at the meat it was hairy. Max had very big eyes when he saw the meat.
After the Lion Park we went to the pools. It was fun. The thing I enjoyed at the pools was doing bombs in the water. After the pools we went back to Keswick camp, had tea and then watched another move, The Muppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment