Tuesday 18 September 2012

Olympics by Makail

Yesterday we had our medal ceremony. I got one medal, I only got a silver medal. Our events were Long Distance, Hockey, shotput, sack racing, sprints, vortex, High jump, Long jump and scooter racing. The Carlton School Olympics was fun/challenging. For the silver medal you got a certificate and a blue ribbon. For the Bronze you got a certificate and an orange ribbon. For the gold you got a certificate and a gold medal. In the finals I did Long distance I didn't come 1st, Tarron came 1st but I dont care if he did anyway because he is in my team. After you went up to get your certificate and ribbon you had to walk outside and pick up these flowers and hold them with our certificate and ribbon.


1 comment:

  1. Great work guys it must of been very difficult to get to first place Jake well done keep up the great work and keep on practising your athletics.

    from Kayne T Room 6

    ReplyDelete