Friday 27 July 2012

Week 2 Reflection

What: On Wednesday Room 15 went to the Girls and Boys Gym Club. We had to walk there and it was raining. We took our umbrella's but my one was broken so I had to get soaked. When we got to the Boys and Girls Gym Club we had to warm up on the bouncy mat first then we split into groups and did rotations. First I was on the trampoline and it makes you go very high. We also went to the Technology Expo and there was a robot. It was Japanese. Then we got to walk around for half and hour. After that we went into the other room with lots of computers and Lego and I knew a person that doing the Lego. He plays in my dads rugby team his name is Dez. After that we then we came back to school.   

So What: We have been learning to think and communicate with clarity and precision. We have been finishing our work this term so we don't have to finish our work at Room 4.


Now What: My goal is to finish all of my work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment